• 12x12 stall with StableComfort stall mattress system and attached run
• Hay fed 3x per day
• Hallway grain fed 2x per day
- supplements & medications administered if supplied by owner
• Regular turnout (weather permitting)
• AM and PM stall cleaning
• Alfalfa fed daily to help prevent colic
• Electrolytes fed daily in Summer months
• Fans in every stall during Summer months
• Blanketing during Winter months
• Hold for vet and farrier appointments
• Private boarder equipment locker
• Staff living on site
As former boarders ourselves, we understand the expectations you have for care of your horse. We strive to go beyond delivering basic needs to bring comfort and happiness into your horse's life.
When daily turnout isn’t available we pledge to get horses out of their stalls as much as possible. We're happy to step in and offer: hand walking, bathing, grooming, etc. at no additional charge. We're going the extra mile to deliver a higher level of care; leaving owners with peace of mind that their equine partner is in good hands.